Introducing Pro HDR Camera, the world's first real HDR app for Android!
Now you can automatically create stunning full-resolution HDR images with just a single tap on your Android phone.
Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-resolution photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images ( below) should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
- Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
- Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
- Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
- Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
- Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR: choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically select the best settings
- Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
- Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera, up to 8 megapixels
- Seamless background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
- Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
- Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, and more
- small bug fix affecting some phones including (Droid X)
- Works great on Galaxy Nexus and Ice Cream Sandwich
- Added ability to choose picture directory (e.g., for Google+)
- Added ability to delete originals
- Improved appearance of the UI.
apk file: 2.84MB
Di Posting Oleh , Pada 02.58 dan 0 komentar